We’re excited to announce that the 2017 issue of the Alberta Fishing Guide Magazine is now available at many locations and will soon be at hundreds more. We’ve been quiet on social media recently, making this our most attractive and informative issue yet!
This year’s issue features a wonderful cover image by Jennifer de Graaf. The bull trout photo ties in wonderfully with Dean Baayens lead article “Bull Trout – The Legend Returns”, as well as Ian Bergen’s article “Keys to Success in a Busy Back Country”.
The 2017 issue’s article line up:
- “Bull Trout: The Legend Returns” – Dean Baayens
- “Keys to Consistency in a Busy Back Country” – Ian Bergen
- “3 Seasons Fishing Our Big Rivers” – Brad Fenson
- “A Thumbnail Guide to Alberta’s Canyon Fisheries” – Neil Waugh
- “5 Walleye Tournament Tactics That Will Work For You” – Chris Kindraka
- “The Search for Pothole Trout” – Nick Sliwkanich
- “Spot & Stalk Walleye Fishing” – Wes David
- “The $250 Angler” – TJ Schwanky
- “10 Keys to Catching More Fish” – Fred Noddin
- “Streamer Tactics for Small Stream Trout” – Jeff Lauze
- “Too Many Partners? Finding Success on Alberta’s Busiest Rivers” – Jim McLennan
- We’re excited to have once again updated several hundred waters in the regional listings of Alberta’s waters.
Special thanks to all our writers and contributors. We hope you enjoy this year’s issue! As always, it is available at hundreds of locations across Alberta from fly shops and tackle shops, book stores and gas stations, to your favorite outdoor store. Please be sure to support our retailers by making your purchase with them. You can order direct at the link below. Your purchase of the 2017 Alberta Fishing Guide Magazine makes this website, our video series, weekly fishing forecast and social media campaigns possible, thank you!